Friday, September 25, 2009

Starting Solids...







It's hard to believe that it's time for the boys to start eating solid food! So...three nights ago we gave them their first taste of rice cereal. Surprisingly enough, they seemed to like it. As all babies do, they initially pushed it back out of their mouth, but then they caught on and realized they were supposed to swallow it. (Preston is in the first two pictures, Parker is in the last two pictures.) So now they are off and running with solids...they are becoming such "big boys!" And speaking of that, they both now weigh 11 pounds, 9 ounces and are 25 inches long (as of three days ago). In fact, they are about to outgrow (in length) the infant carrier car seats (at 26 inches) and go into the "big boy" convertible car seats. My, my...how quickly the past six months have flown by!!

1 comment:

Damon said...

It just doesn't seem that they are 6 months old. In my mind, I still have them as 4 months old. My, my how time does just move so fast.