Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy 6 Month Birthday, Boys!!


I can not believe that today the boys are 6 months old (well, technically yesterday, since it is now after midnight and no longer the 18th)! Although it has been exhausting and so much work, it has also been so much fun--Preston and Parker are such blessings! I still think back to the day they were born...the anxiety of them arriving early, the speedy ambulance ride to the hospital 45 minutes away, being whisked into an emergency c-section, and finally, holding them for the first time. What a wonderful sound to hear them cry, and then to hear the neonatologist say, "They look great!" And as crazy as it may seem, those four weeks that they spent in the NICU were a special time, too. I think back on those days with very fond memories. God has been so, so good to our family and I think I am the luckiest person in the world to have such a wonderful husband and these four beautiful children.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your posts and learn so much. Thank you. Yes it is hard to believe the boys are really 6 mos old.