Thursday, October 22, 2009

Not Too Sure About Peas...




About two weeks ago the boys started eating vegetables--you know, the runny, flavorless, smashed up ones that Lauren likes to call "the Gerber." We started out with peas...and you can tell by the looks on their faces they weren't too crazy about them (can you blame them?). I am happy to report that now they do gobble them up (they've had peas, squash, and green beans in addition to the rice cereal and applesauce, pears, and peaches). It is hilarious to watch them eat, because BOTH of them do the funniest thing; once I give them the bite of food, they swallow, and then they immediately put their thumb in their mouth. It is amazing to watch them do so many things exactly the same way (oh, my, what will they come up with once they are old enough to plot and conspire against us??).

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love the updates! You are really in trouble if they start getting their head together and conspiring against you.

Kelly said...

If I didn't know better, I'd think you photoshopped the pics! Can't believe they're doing the exact same thing! Too cute!!!