Saturday, October 31, 2009

Katie, Meet the Tooth Fairy!


I'm a little slow in posting this, but Katie lost her first tooth on October 18th. She was so excited! She had gone to St. Louis with Grandma and PaPa Shoesmith to visit her cousins (and aunt and uncle, too!) over Fall Break, and she called the night before they came home to tell us that she had a loose tooth. Well, this was news to us! Apparently it had been loose for awhile and we didn't know it, because she called the next evening as they were traveling home to tell us that her tooth had fallen out. Actually, she said she was standing there, and it "just floated out!" David and I were disappointed that we weren't with her when the tooth actually came out, but as least she was home that night so the Tooth Fairy could visit! She now has two other teeth that are loose...our baby is growing up!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awwww. She's so cute, and I think the boys are looking just like your girls, except more boyish of course. :) Sorry I haven't been keeping in better touch. Shame on me! Tell the girls I said Hi!