Friday, April 24, 2009

Growing and Growing...





Preston and Parker went to their doctor in Bartlesville for the first time on Tuesday, and they are still growing! Preston weighed 6 pounds, 9 ounces and Parker weighed 6 pounds, 7 ounces. They are finally approaching the size that Katie was when she was born...6 pounds, 11 ounces (they have a bit to go before reaching Lauren's birth weight--8 pounds, 2 ounces!). Tomorrow (April 25th) is the date when I would've reached 38 weeks, the point at which my doctor had told me that he wouldn't let me go past. So, the boys would have definitely been here by tomorrow. Instead, we are now celebrating the fact that they are five weeks old and healthy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They look sooo peaceful. I hope you are getting some rest now and then.