Monday, March 8, 2010

First Hair Cut...Sort Of

Preston before...
...and Preston after!

Parker before...
...and Parker after!

Where has February gone? I didn't get many tidbits posted last month, so I'll try to do better in March! A few weeks ago I decided I was so tired of Preston and Parker's hair looking shaggy, so I got out the scissors and started snipping away. The pictures above show a "before" and "after" for each one. Although I am not a professional, I do think they looked better when I was finished than they did when I began! So mission accomplished! :) However, they do need to go to a "real" barber/stylist to get their hair evened up and cut a little straighter (that's a pretty lofty goal with a wiggly, squirmy, almost-one-year-old!). Maybe within the next couple of weeks??

No comments: