Thursday, June 18, 2009

Two of a Kind


I realized that I didn't have any pictures posted of the boys that show their eyes open. And I am happy to report that they are staying awake more during the day and sleeping more at night. Yea!! They still wake up to eat during the night, but at least they are going back to sleep afterward, which means I can, too. In case you are wondering, Preston is in the brown, and Parker is in the blue! You know, bouncy seats aren't really meant for two babies to share, but the boys are so little that they both fit so I could snap this picture of them together...and they don't mind being squeezed together!

2 comments:

beshoesmith said...

Aren't they just the cutest little grandsons? I know that their momma & daddy take really good care of them.

Unknown said...

Wow they do have eyes;~}. Thanks for keeping us all updated. We are looking forward to seeing you all soon, even if only briefly. Love you all!