Friday, May 15, 2009

When the Cat's Away...




(taking a nap), the mice will play (with scissors and a green ink pad)! Yes, you guessed it, when I was taking a nap a week or so ago, Katie got into the top of the cabinet in the bathroom and got out a pair of scissors. She then thought that her hair needed a trim, so she made herself two variations of bangs...one set was about four inches long, and the other set was about a half-inch long. Very stylish! On another day when I just HAD to have a nap, Lauren found the one ink pad I had not put away after their "craft time," and proceeded to decorate her face in all shades of green. The funny thing is that sometimes, a nap is so worth the consequences I face when I wake up!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These remind me of my little boys when Bob found them with markers they found under the bed in the spare room. (Who remembers what they've stored under the bed???)