Saturday, December 13, 2008

Roomies


A couple of nights ago we decided to try having the girls sleep together in Katie's room, since that is what will happen once the twins arrive. The girls were excited and fell asleep pretty easily. When I checked on them before going to bed myself, I was a little confused because I saw Katie on her pillow, but no Lauren. I hadn't heard her running around anywhere else in the house, so just as I was about to start looking for her, there she was...stretched across Katie, lying sideways in the bed (it was harder to see in the dark...the flash of the camera makes it easier to see in the picture). This wasn't a great surprise to us since we know, after having slept with her on a few occasions, that Lauren is a wild sleeper and changes positions MANY times during the night! David repositioned her and we went to bed. The next morning, about 6:00am, I heard a door open and then close. Sure enough, when we got up later that morning, I found that Lauren had gone back into her room and crawled into the crib. I think it will take just a few more nights of practice before she gets the hang of it!

No comments: